Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I've signed up for another linkswap via Swap-bot. It's fun to find new blogs to fit each category.

1. My magnificent partner, dddd89.
2. My outstanding partner, celestejedora.
3. Our lovely host, Simone.
4. Vibrant Glow, which deals with health and beauty.
5. Notes from the Trenches, which deals with children - specifically, a mother raising and homeschooling seven children. Egad.
6. WoodMoor Village Zendo, a blog about Buddhism and spiritual issues.
7. Cake Journal, a blog with some of the most amazing-looking cakes I've ever seen.
8. Digital Freebies, which offers various scrapbooking-related freebies.

Click and enjoy.

2 comments:

Mrs Coetser said...

Oh wonderful. I love the digital scrapbooking site and the mother with seven kids.
Great finds.

deanna said...

Thank you for calling me magnificent!!!!!! And I love that cake blog too!